BAAPS support was created to help our Plastic Surgeon members with their businesses and we cannot think of a greater calling for our collective voice then now. We are rapidly changing carefully laid plans for a business conference later this year, to more urgent matters. With an ever increasing membership, BAAPS Support would like to hear from you as to the sorts of things we can do to support you.
We very much welcome your suggestions and help with getting the best use of our collective views and have just hosted a series of webinars to support you.
Should you not be a member of BAAPS Support and wish to join, please complete this form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feeback from the webinar series over April & May:
- “I want to thank Nora and BAAPS support for putting on the series of webinar during the Coronavirus pandemic. They have been measured, useful and practical to my practice as a plastic surgeon. I would like to see them continue in some form in the future periodically if possible!”
- “I think there is so much best practice that we seldom have the time to share. This gives us an opportunity to trade thoughts on a wide range of contemporary topics beyond what we do in theatres. Great work!”
- “Thank you Nora, really useful and look forward to more Webinars.”
We look forward to offering more webinars soon.
|There are other webinars and resources being offered, please see the following from our Platinum Corporate partner Motiva:
- Resource Centre
- This will help with materials to help educate the team and the patients. Also materials that could be used on social media.
- Events (Webinars)
- Centre locator form
- Motiva will be actively driving patients to the centre locator, you can add your business details on this site.