The BAAPS/BAPRAS Fellowship is designed to support post-CCT Trainee Member Plastic Surgeons of BAAPS or BAPRAS wishing to learn skills in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine.
Fellows will be given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. The Fellowship will comprise the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery.
- Fellows will have an opportunity to observe Hair Transplant Surgery and Consultations.
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care.
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus.
- A supervised research project or audit.
The participating Programme Directors are:
- Mr Michael Cadier, Salisbury and South Coast.
- Mr Bryan Mayou, London.
- Professor Neil McLean, Newcastle.
- Mr Muhammad Riaz, Hull and Yorkshire.
- Mr Kenneth Stewart, Edinburgh.
- In addition, Dr Greg Williams will provide Fellows with an overview of hair transplant surgery.
Application process: Applicants must have an informal conversation with their chosen programme director who must undertake to support application.
Applicants may apply for to work with Programme Director.
Closing date for applications:
31 December 2018
Interviews will take place on 12 February 2019
from 13:00 onwards
If you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org