Membership of Incision Plastic Surgery will not only provide you with coverage for claims arising from Medical Professional Liability, Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Commercial Legal Protection and Reputational Harm, but now includes coverage for Cyber Liability, as standard, with limits of £1m for any one cyber event and in the annual aggregate, with no excess.
Plastic surgeons practice profiles vary dramatically. As such, we have created a complex model that calculates the difference in risks between various cosmetic procedures. For example, injectables (such as Botox), are considered a much lower risk than breast augmentation. Our model considers, not only your income, but also your individual specific practice profile including the number and type of procedures you perform, the number of consultations and surgeries you do.
To quickly obtain a Medical Indemnity insurance policy quote simply fill out the form on the website here.
- Regulated and secure contract of insurance backed by Lloyd's of London Syndicates
- Documents provided immediately
- 24/7 medico-legal advice by medically and legally qualified personnel
- Risk management services including articles and seminars
- Up to £25,000 of PR support to protect your reputation in the case of an adverse publicity event
- Retroactive cover when applicable and 21 years run-off included as standard, at no additional cost, from day one
Advice & support
- All claims are handled by our expert claims-handling team. They'll liaise with you and keep you updated.
- Our team of medico-legal advisors are available 24/7 to assist you in the event of a claim. The team is led by Dr. Michael Kyriagis, who is a dually qualified doctor and lawyer.
Health advisory line
- Our telephone counselling service provides peace of mind and helps you cope with the stress of your work.
Incision works with BAAPS Members to ensure the best level of care is given to you and your patience. If you are a BAAPS Member, log in here to see the very helpful video resource guidelines from Incision.