Abstracts for 2022 will open on 1st April - 31 August.
Abstract submissions are open from the 1 March and will close on the 31 August 2022.
Authors who are not members of BAAPS will be asked to create an account first.
If you have been invited to review abstract submissions, then please click here.
Instructions to authors for all oral and poster submissions
- Abstracts must be submitted in English; a maximum of 200 words are allowed.
- All correspondence will be sent to the presenting author at the address given.
- Abstracts must be received no later than 31 August 2022, 23:59 GMT.
- Once submitted, it will not be possible to make alterations to the abstract or list of authors.
- Abstracts will be considered by the Programme Committee, following which the presenting author will receive acceptance/rejection notification, and further correspondence as applicable.
- The Association will endeavour to notify success or failure of submissions as quickly as possible. Please refrain from telephoning the office for this information unless it is a matter of extreme urgency.
- Those authors whose abstracts are accepted must register to attend the conference and pay a registration fee.
- Abstracts withdrawn from a meeting or not selected will NOT automatically be considered for the next meeting, but can be resubmitted.
- The abstracts chosen for either oral or poster presentations will be printed in the meeting programme.
- BAAPS Trainees will be eligible for the Michael Hackett Memorial Prize.
- Trainees will be eligible for the Poster Prize.
- The Programme Committee prefers original work that has not previously been published.
- Preference will be given to abstracts which contain details of the objectives, the materials and methods employed, the key results and the conclusion and application of the study.
Should you have any questions, please contact the BAAPS office on +44 (0) 20 7430 1840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an Abstract