Abstract submissions for 2019 are now closed.
If you have been invited to review abstract submissions, then please click here.
Instructions to authors for all oral and poster submissions
- Abstracts must be submitted in English; a maximum of 200 words are allowed.
- All correspondence will be sent to the presenting author at the address given.
- Abstracts must be received no later than 1 August 2019, 23:59 GMT.
- Once submitted, it will not be possible to make alterations to the abstract or list of authors.
- Abstracts will be considered by the Programme Committee, following which the presenting author will receive acceptance/rejection notification, and further correspondence as applicable.
- The Association will endeavour to notify success or failure of submissions as quickly as possible. Please refrain from telephoning the office for this information unless it is a matter of extreme urgency.
- Those authors whose abstracts are accepted must register to attend the conference and pay a registration fee.
- Abstracts withdrawn from a meeting or not selected will NOT automatically be considered for the next meeting, but can be resubmitted.
- The abstracts chosen for either oral or poster presentations will be printed in the meeting programme.
- BAAPS Trainees will be eligible for the Michael Hackett Memorial Prize.
- Trainees will be eligible for the Poster Prize.
Submit an Abstract